What can EAPworks can do for your organisation if you have a crisis or trauma:
- Prompt Critical Incident Response when a crisis occurs – supporting you as a manager or as an employee with the provision of Critical Incident Defusing and Debriefings
- Providing you with appropriate resource material
- Support for you as a manager handling the incident
- Support/ Psychological First Aid for you or your team quickly after an incident
- Follow-up services after critical incident interventions
- Provision of a range of workplace education services –workshops including pre-incident traumatic stress education for managers, supervisors, team leaders and employees, compassion fatigue and burnout prevention programmes
- Programmes focused on prevention and lessening of harmful stress, especially traumatic stress in the workplace
- Stress Audits (Organisational) and Stress Management /Wellness/ Resilience programmes
- How to set up and run a Peer Support Programme
- Professional Supervision of individuals and teams
- Provision of EAP Counselling 24/7
- Risk assessment – working with management to assess organisational need and develop a psychological ‘Crisis Management Plan’ – includes Policy, Procedures and Protocols.
EAPworks is a member of Crisis Intervention Management of Australasia and the Australasian Traumatic Stress Association.
Managing Trauma, Loss and Grief in the Workplace
Written for employers, business owners, board trustees, senior executives, HR, managers and supervisors, this ground breaking handbook is an essential tool that will support organisations in the development and management of their health, safety and wellbeing culture. It was developed in New Zealand by Skylight, in partnership with EAPworks.
The handbook is a straight talking and strategic document. It addresses the significant challenges of trauma, loss and grief in the workplace and the implications of these on productivity and financial outcomes.
- Core information to increase your understanding about the nature, impact and costs of trauma, loss and grief in the workplace
- Practical guidelines to assist you to support employees, clients and customers through difficult situations and show them they are valued
- Resilience building strategies for you and your team
- Sources of additional help as necessary.