There are points in our life when we want to reflect on where we are going in our life and career. Sometimes it makes a big difference to sit down and talk through your own situation with an impartial qualified Career practitioner who understands people and today’s workplaces.
We offer you a comprehensive suite of Career services:
- Career planning – we will help you if you are asking: “Where am I heading?”, “Should I apply for this job? , “What are good career options for me?”
- Career development – “Where shallI take my career in the company?”, “What will enhance my professional development?”
- CV preparation or re-appraisal – essential if you are applying for roles
- Interview skills coaching – we can give you confidence and skills to put your best self forward in an interview situation
- Job Search strategies – how and where to job search in a competitive market
- Career workshops for you as a management team or for groups of employees
- Outplacement/redundancy support – no matter what level of the organisation you are at, we can assist you to move forward positively if unchosen change occurs
- MBTI profiling to aid in self awareness and career planning
All our Career Practitioners are members of CDANZ and adhere to the standards of the professional organisation.