Important legislative considerations
The Health Safety & Employment Act and the Accident Compensation Act require you as a manager (as agents of your employer) to identify and eliminate potential hazards – this includes workplace stress, mental and emotional health and safety.
EAPworks programme features are designed as a resource to assist you to meet this requirement.
EAPworks ensures that all EAP clinicians and practitioners meet the following minimum criteria:
- Fully qualified in relevant profession (e.g. psychology, counselling, social work, careers, financial, legal etc)
- Full or applicant membership of a professional organisation/association (e.g. NZAC, NZAP,CPANZ, NZPS, NZCCPsych)
- A minimum of two years work related experience
- In receipt of regular supervision
- Adhere to EAPworks’ Code of Ethics